Top 10 Fakers on Twitter ( who’re way cooler than the originals )

Tuesday, September 15, 2009
HERE WE GO...


1. Batman
image

This was a bad idea letting Alfred pick what movie to watch on movie night. "Superman Returns". Really?

2. Sanjaya

image

Paula punk’ed out. There, I said it.

3. Hugh Jackman

image 



4. Jesus Christ

image

Had a hard time resurrecting myself from bed this morning. So, running a tad bit late.

5. Condoleeza Rice

image


No!!! Hillary just snooped through my call log while I was in the bathroom. She knows I’ve been drunk-dialing Kofi !

6 . Osama Bin Laden

image

Received my first deposit from very polite Nigerian prince who contacted me by e-mail… can’t wait to get the rest !

7. Adam Sandler

image

I am the smartest man alive !

8. FakeSarahPalin

image

EVERY1 CALM DOWN, OBAMA IS AMERICAN. THERE ARE 52 STATES WHEN YOU INCLUDE HAWAII AND RHODE ISLAND. ISLANDS CAN BE STATES! SRSLY.

9. Steve Wozniak

image

What do you think they edit PC commercials on?

10. Santa Claus

image 


Just because your professor chooses not to believe does not mean I do not exist. I will always exist as long as 1 believes.
Leave ur comments....

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share

ARCHIVE